Realtors® & Agents
Everyone needs an inspector guy!
Your Inspector Guy is dedicated to helping our clients and you navigate the real estate process to a successful closing. The best kind of closing – one that is built on a foundation of knowledge, confidence and piece of mind for the client and yourself.
Refer us with complete confidence. Rest easy that Your Inspector Guy is completely qualified, trained and insured to far more than the industry and state standards.
We understand how the inspection process fits in the real estate transaction, we can work with you in supporting your client to a successful closing. We understand that the information we provide can be disappointing – we can help with making sure the client, and you, understand the information in context.
Our reports are thorough, unbiased and unemotional. We are proud that our inspections and reports are a complete presentation of the property. They are not a list of the ‘bad’ only, but rather a comprehensive presentation of the ‘good’ also, something that can be used to present a balanced approach.
Your bases are covered with Your Inspector Guy.
Tips from Your Inspector Guy
- A great resource for finding qualified vendors to help your clients is the affiliate directory through your Realtors association.
- Make sure the inspection property is accessible on the day of the inspection. See our access checklist.
- Discuss the requirements for insurance inspections with your client. The worse time to find our the client’s insurance agent needs an insurance inspection is the night before closing! Read more about insurance inspections.
- Look for inspectors that are involved with professional real estate associations. You’ll find Your Inspector Guy on the vendor list of some of the leading associations in the area.
- Beware of cut rate inspection businesses or the latest email blast with a long list of special rates. Rates or fees are not the best way to choose a home inspector. We are confident we offer the highest value services. Give us a call if you have a extremely cost sensitive client – we have a flexible service list, we can help.
- Call us if you have questions. We can help.
Some of the things to look for in a home inspection company:
State licensed inspectors:
Guy Hartman HI484
Darrel Abbey HI8461
Inspectors that are certified or registered with a professional inspector association:
Guy Hartman ASHI Certified Inspector #250686
Darrel Abbey FABI Registered Professional Inspector #RPI-0829
- Guy is an Affiliate of JTHS Association of Realtors as a Home Inspector. My clients have used Guy's services and been completely satisfied. Guy's professionalism helps ME, Help my clients get to the closing table!
Sharon Scott, REALTOR - SSRS at Coldwell Banker Real Estate Jupiter Florida
- Guy has done inspections for several of my clients and they were ALL extremely pleased with his thoroughness attention to detail.
-Thom Montrois, RE/MAX Properties
- I wish I could choose more than 3 best attributes to describe Guy's work. In addition to being reliable, punctual, and extremely personable, his work is impeccable. He is extremely thorough in his home inspections, taking photographs and detailed notes for the client's reference. He is also available for follow-up questions. I feel confident hiring Guy to do my home inspections, knowing that my clients will know exactly what they're buying. And, for my own reference, he is more than happy to explain to me any issues he finds during an inspection, so that I can review the results in detail with my clients.
I fully recommend Guy Hartman and Your Inspector Guy for your home inspection needs, whether you are a homebuyer, seller, or a real estate professional.
-David D'Onofrio, RE/MAX Properties
- I have recommended Guy to my customers repeatedly. They are always very satisfied with his inspection reports and feel that the inspection is complete and thorough. He takes the time to speak with them and answer any questions they may have. He is extremely knowledgable and trustworthy. Sincerely, Kristen
-Kristen Danzig, Realtor Jupiter & Juno Beach
- Simply, Guy is a thorough and knowledgeable home inspector. But what continually impresses me is Guy's ability to convey his findings in layman's terms, which not only educates clients and agents, but more importantly, calms the often anxious homebuyer. He is prompt, polite and a joy to work with. I use Guy on my personal purchases and always recommend him to my real estate clients.
-Katherine Scarim, Island Bridge Realty
- Guy Hartman at Your Inspector Guy Home Inspection Services provides consistent and excellent service in this industry. He has outstanding knowledge in his field and provides the client with an indepth report of the inspection and readily follows up with clients' questions. His assessment of issues which need to be addressed are handled in a professional manner without bias.
- Rosanne Tramonti, Coldwell Banker
- Great at what they do! They are always very honest and professional. And give great advice! Thanks Your Inspector Guy!
- Darrel did a great job in my latest inspection. On time, courteous and patient with my clients many questions ! I definitely recommend them.
-Emel Onur, LEAD Consulting Group
- As first time home buyers we were nervous going into the home inspection. Thank goodness we chose Guy and Darrel. They did a wonderful job and we could not be happier.
- Johnny and Brogan
- I have been using GUY for my inspections for a couple of years and he does an awesome job, my buyers and I have always been pleased.
- David McCallar, Golden Bear Realty